[QOTW] QOTW for the Week of April 20, 2008

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Apr 27 21:06:01 EDT 2008

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! it's a plane! No, It's Quote of the
Week!
Last week on QOTW: Ethan complained, Ms. Dale made a pun, and Mr.
Davis condoned student torture! I counted the votes, and was surprised
to find a three-way tie! I'm glad we have enough votes for a three way
tie, but more would still be awesome. Even aweseomer (which is a word
because I said so), would be loads of submissions! Anyways, Mr. Davis
was told about the book 'Holes' by Louis Sachar (which if you haven't
read, you should do so) and the fact that the prisoners dig giant
holes to build character. He said, "Thats what we do here, but here,
we call the holes essays." Ms. Dale, discussing 'Julius Caesar' in her
English class said, "Hey Ben, want to give it a stab?". Finally, in
protest of the warping of his words into tangential material, Ethan
Edwards shouted "Everything I touch turns to tangent!"

"Bathroom Crew. We few, we heavy few... we peons."
-Danny Moraff making a BC Hancock announcement

"But you don't bud or fragment!"
-Aurelie Theramene, on a declaration of asexuality.

"Well they practically do it in the halls"
-Ms. Jackman, referring to Julia and Joe

"First of all, I want to express my joy at eating Nutella."
-Ms. Rome, announcing.

"That's the best way to prevent sex at Hancock!"
-Ned on tucking one's pants into one's socks to stop ticks attacking.

"Does it have anything to do with the word... 'puny'?"
-Gautam referring to the Punic Wars

"I thought I was going to be sleeping on the bus... which apparently
drives away..."
-Alex D-I on not signing up for a Hancock sleeping area

"The Puritans came to Boston for 'consumption'. That's the econimist's
way of saying 'eternal salvation'."
-Ed Glazer (who's name would be awesomer if it were Ed Lazer, but oh
well)

"Really, this is quite sad."
-Ms. Dale on Jon dancing while playing with Camille's BopIt.

"I'm paraphrasing Oscar Wilde, though I don't think he would have been
talking about boobs."
-Sarah Gulick

There you have it, the funny things y'all said over the past week. I
apologize for not having any Dux-cock quotes because there were some
that were quite funny, I just can't remember any. Aside from that, you
should be voting. Everyone who gets QOTW should vote! Everyone who
gets QOTW should submit! This should be done by 5PM Friday.
QOTW is awesome, tell your friends,
Dan "Underground Slave Monkey" Fries