[QOTW] Quote of the week for December 16, 2007

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Dec 16 14:10:52 EST 2007

Felicitations, fans of funny phrases! Today I have the delight and honor
of presenting to you the Quotes of the Week. But first, the victor in last
week's contest: Ms. Fiona HistoryapplicantatHertfordCollege, who said,
"I've had sex in a field. We were interrupted by a hunt. And I was like,
'You're illegal.' And they were like, 'You're having sex.'" And now, for
the current contenders:

"Have you guys heard of the game 'Are You Nervous'?" (puts his hand on Ben
K.'s knee) - Danny Moraff

"I get $11 an hour. Beat that!" - Danny Moraff
"I can't." - Mr. Sherry

"I thought, 'How bad can it get if I leave them alone for 5 minutes?'
Apparently, my imagination was too limited." - Ms. Budding on Gautam's
fake eye being stuck to the ceiling, and Alex trying to pull it down with
that big window-closer thing from 2A.

"If I'm standing on a street corner, we'll say David's next to me, and I
decide I don't like David. So I elbow him in the face and knock out a few
teeth. That's assault. I can go to jail for that. If we're playing
basketball, and I elbow David's teeth out, that's a penalty. A big
difference there." - Dan Fries

"What do you notice about my anatomically correct mole? ...well, maybe
he's not entirely anatomically correct." - Ms Jackman

"So let's say we want a burger with our stoichiometry, and we fire up our
little propane grill..." - Ms. Jackman

"He's so unpleasant!" - Tili Sokolov
"He's a lawyer!" - Julia Vrtilek
"He reminds me of Danny." - Tili Sokolov

"Superhell is just like hell except for more mosquitoes." - Danny Moraff

"You're just making me mad now." - Danny Moraff
"It's a lot of fun." - Mr. Sherry

"I'm having issues now." - Misha Chakrabarti
"No, you're having problems.  Danny is having issues." - Mr. Sherry

That sure was a Danny-riffic set of quotes. So make sure, if you vote for
Danny or someone else twice quoted, that you specify which quote you mean
like so: "I vote for Ms. Jackman, on the mole." Enjoy your breaks, and I
hope you have or had merry Christmases, chappy Chanukahs, krazy Kwanzaae,
sublime Solstices, and/or festive Festivi. Excelsior!
- Tili "I wish I were Stan 'The Man' Lee" Sokolov