[QOTW] (no subject)

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Wed Oct 4 12:48:50 EDT 2006

Hey y’all! It’s that time again! Q! O! T! W!

You know that funny sophomore, the one with the hair? Who looks confused a
lot? Well, he won, with his quote “I am walking down the street. It's
cold. I'm walking down the street away from where I shot my wife.” Ah!
Hemingway!
So Nolan wins! And Maddy says kudos! I think... It’s all very long and
complicated, and I just wrote a lot. I hate many things right now, all of
them including the letters a,d,m,i,s,o,n. (A hint! It’s not Maison d’Adam
Adison)I’m going to climb a tree, forsake wearing shoes, and learn to play
the flute. Who's with me!

Here’s an interesting fact folks. If you don’t submit, you get to hear
quotes I copied down onto my forearm on Saturday afternoon while acting as
day head and running off of four hours sleep. Arghhh! The boily pain.
Also? Yes, there are only nine quotes, but I just wrote like 50 gazillion
essays, and last night, a car nearly exploded in front of my house, so I’d
appreciate a little indulgence. And submit, people, or you get subjected
to more emails with only 9 quotes. Hate

	So this week's quotes are!

“Do you marry your cousins?”
“No. That’s West Virginia”- David, the Virginian, answering Yankee questions

“And Beelzebub’s like, ‘damn, this sucks
’” – Armand on Paradise Lost

“If I weren’t making allowances for your son’s death, he wouldn’t still be
here.” – Emma, in a skit scarily reminiscent of certain schools...

“Someone has to be the stupidest kid at Harvard. It probably won’t be you.
That’s what they have legacy kids for” –Nadia, on life at Harvard

“Just once, I would like to have a boring evening at home” – Karen Wolf,
who, after getting off of work, found herself mysteriously whisked off in
a limo, only to come home and rescue a woman from a crashed car.

“Evil tilts its head. That’s how you know its evil” – Ed, after watching
the third X-men movie

“Oh. I thought we kept the girls’ softball poster there for irony”- Ted,
who discovered his hip employers at the video store supported a local
team.

“My power went out. Hey! Who put that telephone pole in that car? ” –
Giovanni, a café dude.

“Now, the key word in dealing with certain politicians and governments
is
.That’s right! “Crazy!” ” – Angela K, prof of all things governmental

So! Vote! Submit! And Be Merry!

I know who votes and who doesn’t

Jenny “vendetta’s just another word for an interesting hobby” Oberholtzer