[QOTW] A very anorexic QOTW

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun May 28 20:40:07 EDT 2006

It is a sad day. YOU PEOPLE DON'T SAY ENOUGH FUNNY THINGS! I mean, come
on! This email is has 3 quotes, only THREE quotes because not enough
people submitted! Shame on y'all! Well, here's this weeks anorexic Quote
of the Week:

"It's like Jack the Ripper went after a Carebear, and its fluffy goodness
got splattered all over the place."
-Me, Will Sanna, on one of Nolan's paintings

"It would suck to have rabies in a flood, no....wait....It would suck to
have rabies in general"
-Mera

"I want to be resurrected as a virile 18 year old!"
-Mr. Connoly

An last weeks winner is: Mr. Riahi

Vote you people, vote!

-Will "Is that a gun in your pocket, or..." Sanna