[QOTW] (no subject)

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Mon May 8 08:36:20 EDT 2006

Alrighty, folks, last week's winner issssss.... Nolan on his impending
molestation of Kelton in the bathroom!

Yeah. So. My first QoTW e-mail and I really have nothing witty to say. I'm
pathetic. Okay, so here is the fruits of my week-long labor of having to
listen to the crap people at this school say...

"If we start putting water in salt shakers, next thing you know we will
all be going to hell in a handbasket." - Ms. Grant

"One summer I was at summer camp...Have you ever been to Purgatory Chasm?"
- Danielle Boyda

"What's going on? We just lost one and you're making a weird face." - Ms.
Paul, to Emma in Physics, remarking on the fact that Alex Edwards had left
the room abruptly and Emma was making a superweird face

"What does this school have against people without hands?" - Conor Detwiler

"Yes, it amused me...I did it a couple more times." - Ms. Paul on sparking
a nine volt battery

"You can tell it's Fairbank because even from a distance, it looks
boring." - Ms. Nesson on the Medieval History reading

"Yeah, well it's just like being back at Commonwealth again- I sit in a
classroom all day bored as [hell] pretending I care about what's going on
around me...except now I get paid to do it! Wait, this is off the record,
right?" - Ben Miller on proctoring APs

"This is a private school, we have no legal repercussions!" - Ms. Paul on
her theoretically slapping Poaster in Physics

So. You should all go forth, drink coffee, and watch Alias! Also, buy me a
pony.

- Sarah "That's Mrs. Vartan to you!" Schofield