[QOTW] Smells Funny

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Wed May 3 21:58:23 EDT 2006

Welcome to the second straight week of late qotw emails!
I would like to express my feelings on this in an interpretive dance,
which, sadly, you cannot witness (probably for the better).
	last week's winner was Mera, with her stunning observation
on pirates, “We may share 90% of your DNA with chimpanzees,
but we share 99.9% of our DNA with pirates.”
	This week's quotes are:

"Will one of you come and get Pop-Tarts with me?"-Morgen

"Up and down, up and down..."-Misha, contemplating stairs.

"Kelton, come to the bathroom with me, I need your help."-Nolan

"No, Andrea, just give me the tweezers!"-Sarah G.

"When he goes swimming, does the water turn colors?"-Will, on Alex Grant

"You have to show off your muscles to all the guys."-Nolan, to Greta

"I am a very boring, stupid robot."-Michael Behr, who actually said
something much less amusing,
but I deemed this more appropriate.

"Sperm production continues until the 70's, not the 1970's! Disco
sperm!"-Ms. Mechaber, on the 70's

"My daughter tells me that in law school the person who sits in front of her
(because, you know, they have assigned seats in law school) constantly
distracts her
with internet porn. I said 'why don't you tell the teacher?' and she said
'I can't
do that! It's law school; they'll sue me.'"-Rashid Khalidi, Columbia
professor of history

"Most West African paramilitary organizations have gotten their weapons from
some Western powers. Sometimes from all of them, which makes it more
fun!"-Laurel Brown, history TA at Columbia

Vaguely Delusional,

Max "I have trouble thinking of witty nicknames" Wilt