[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, May 30

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun May 30 14:47:24 EDT 2010

"Whatever Mimi says, I obey."
-Larry Geffin

"Cloth belts... there are cloth belts, but they don't have the bit... you
know, the bit where it goes into... the bit where the thing goes in...
buckle, that's what I'm trying to say!"
"One of those days, isn't it..."
- Adam and Asa

"If I ever have children, Armani is not babysitting them." "That's cool,
I'm down to not take care of your kids."
-Marielle and Armani

"And who did Octavian fight at Actium? Marc Antony and that bitch! Yeah,
that's how the Romans thought of Cleopatra. I bet that woke you up."
- Mr. Conolly, trying to awaken a sleepy Ancient History class

"Study early and often! And, it's not voting, so it's legal!"
-Ms. Mechaber