[QOTW] A retraction

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue Apr 27 20:08:56 EDT 2010

Tahmid's quote in yesterday's Honorable Mentions email shouldn't have
been there. I seem to have misunderstood his request to leave it
out.
Please take it as no more than the joke it was intended to be. As is
so often the case with inside jokes, it may not have come across as it was
intended, outside of its original context.

I'm sure this all sounds a bit
overly serious, but there's always a risk of seriously embarrassing someone
with one of these emails, so I try to be very careful, and now I'm trying
to fix my mistake as well as I can.

Thanks,
Asa Goodwillie