[QOTW] Honorable Mentions

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Sep 17 11:05:27 EDT 2006

Here are our Honerable Mentions, they may be few and not all ammusing, but
what the hell am I supposed to do with these extra quotes? I can't put
them in a tupperware and pop them in the frige for next week, now can I?

"Ben stop moving you hips like a girl!"
-Christine Vistro

"Fake Organs? My pacemaker, it speaks to me, the iron lung in in love with
the dialysis machine!"
-Will Sanna is response to Shinjini's talk if fake organs (the instrument)
in goth music.

"Everything is interconnected. Just as no man is an island, no thing is an
island. Except, of course, an island"
-Larry Geffin (This quote was missed and should have ended un in the QOTW
email instead)

That is the honerable mentions for this week!

Also, appanertly, spell check sucks big time on my computer, appologies
about and screw ups in this or the QOTW email.

-Will "I'm Legal Now!" Sanna