[QOTW] hm 11/26/06

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Mon Nov 27 20:26:37 EST 2006

Well, hm is slim pickings, but I have to go do homework now. enjoy.

"So, for example, pNick would be the negative log of
Nick. But we can take the log of lots of things, most
of them more useful than Nick." -Ms. Jackman

"Two women walking down the street hand in hand, not arm in arm. I say
hand in hand, not arm in arm, because two women walking down the street
hand in hadn are probably lesbians, but if they're walking arm and arm,
they're european."
-Jean

-Jenny "Oops! Sorry. Is it broken? ooh. Sorry about that." Oberholtzer