[QOTW] Honorable Mentions for November 5

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Nov 5 22:43:56 EST 2006

Hey guys. This week's Honorable mentions is only filled with a few quotes
all submited by Emily Hall. These were the good quotes that I couldn't put
into the QOTW email because there IS such a thing as too much Emily.

"Well, for starters, the electoral college is just totally wack." -Joe
Herbert (UChicago)

"Well clearly old people are just more dissatisfied with their lives, so
they can use voting to pass the time, whereas young people have better
things to do." - THAT kid.

"Wow, I bet Emily's getting more action than the rest of us combined."
-Jessica Hempel, a cheerleader and sorority girl from my a cappella group

"If I were coral, I would totally not want to live in Chicago." -Me (just
try and guess the context, people!)

So that's all for this week.

Will "De Baja? Haha!" Sanna