[QOTW] hm hancock weekend

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Tue May 23 20:53:49 EDT 2006

These are what we call honorable mentions. Can you say honorable mentions?
Good! Have a cookie. And vote.

"My feminism hurts!" - Izzy Mahoney

Why are you counting the neighbors? and why are you checking to see if
they're
alive? -Nolan
'cause otherwise you have to call the police, and then things just get
awkward.
-Jenny, knowingly, writing a program.

“Yeah, yeah, usually I have devil's horns, but I didn't wear them today
'cause they didn't go with my shirt.” - Andrea

“Who the hell knows?” – Sherry on how to solve a math problem.

 “We have Speed, and we have Speed Two, and we have Lassie. We should
watch Lassie”- Frederique, after the bus accident on the way to Hancock.

“Pretty Woman is very educational”- Wesley, arguing.

-vote, or my minions will seek you out!

Jenny “if learning Croatian for the sole purpose of posting on the
Croatian National soccer team’s fan sites is wrong, then there’s no way in
hell I’ll be right anytime soon.” Oberholtzer