[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, May 14

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun May 14 13:07:30 EDT 2006

"What? I like to touch things." -Sasha, stroking Lizzie's fuzzy shirt

"I have the perfect answer, but I'm not sure what's the right question."
-Mr. Riahi, AP prep

"What did you do to tea? Wait, I mean, Litmag." -Evan

"Hit me. I'm going to see mother." -Will's aunt

"Dickens was such a Lifetime writer: he made his living with a
heartwarming Christmas story every year and then just wrote some other
stuff in between." -Jenny

"A cualquier momento yo transformo." -Monica on her large, round belt
buckle ["at any moment, I'll transform"]

"What the lowest grade I can give you without getting you in trouble?"
-Mr. Phillips
"Trust me, Mr. Phillips, you don't want to give me anything less than an
A." -Sasha