[QOTW] HM 5 February 2006

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Feb 5 16:41:53 EST 2006

Curse you, Dean Winchester. Curse you and your shotguns and your leather
coat and pretty weaponry and classic rock cassettes and that gorgeous
black '67 Impala. It's just not fair. It's just not fair.

The mentions, they are honourable.

I think.

Um, yeah.

(Watch out for snakes!)

'Brideshead is so Brokeback.' --Marissa Drehobl

'Dear, I point to the current state of the British Empire as evidence
against the effectiveness of repression.' --Alex George, to Joanna Rifkin

'I mean, doesn't that make them even more one-dimensional? They're like
the Power Rangers!' --Anna Swartz, on the 'Queer Eye' guys only knowing
how to do one thing

'My elbow doesn't taste very good.' --Jenny

Jenny: She [Jenny's cat, Emma] has a lot of skin on her nose.
Edward Oberholtzer, Jenny's father: Haven't you ever seen a cat scrunch up
its nose in disdain?
Jenny: Yeah, but she has a lot of skin on her nose!
Mr Oberholtzer: She has a lot of disdain.

'My uterus. My anti-drug.' --Andrea (Seriously. Don't ask.)

--Andrea 'I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even
hot' Lam