[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, December 10

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Dec 10 10:23:36 EST 2006

"Gabe, have you seen how pretty you look in your kindergarten picture?"
-Monica

"You're missing the point. You guys are just amazed that I watch Oprah."
-Mr. Conolly, after making a Roman culture/ popular tv analogy

"Things blow up in history all the time. Just, not in the classroom." -Ms.
Rome, comparing history to chem

To Nick Pittman, after he heard the tiny glass bulb in the machine he
broke trying to read it crack:
"You must have excellent hearing to make up for the horrible eyesight."
-Julea
"And dexterity." -Ms. Jackman

"We'll call you both Elizagreth." -Russell, after Greta and Elizabeth wore
the same pants to school

"I want to know if I can zone out." -Nick, explaining his question, "Will
this be on the test?"