[QOTW] May 15th, 2005

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun May 15 15:21:26 EDT 2005

Hello tough QOTW fans, here's all I have left that didn't quite make it.
Enjoy yor week! Sorry to disapoint:

* "I feel posessed." -Mariah

* "No, that doesn't make sense! Gorillas are an integer value." -Micheline

* "Ya, a thigh friend!" -Julian, on Abraham Lincoln's correspondent, a man
who said he had heavenly thighs.

* "Calf-chum!" -Joanna, continuing the insanity.

* "Oh, we're doing  more of that SPEAKING stuff in debate." -Lily Holland

* "I ogle your best friend's boyfriend's butt and you say I don't need
putting up with?" -Alex George

* "You can only fight God with God." -Teddy, on responding to people who
bring religion into politics

-Reilly "darn it! these glasses are putting me to sleep" Grant