[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, February 27

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Feb 27 09:20:22 EST 2005

Rated PG-13 for repeated instances of Mr. Racioppi

"So what you're saying is that going home is just a metaphor for not going
home." -Jenny, on the Wizard of Oz

"Hey, that's a great state motto-Minnesota: Live a Life of Celibacy."
-Becca Thal

"I remember when I was in Kenya, walking on a nude beach, and I wanted to
get off as fast as I could. Not because I was embarrassed, but because it
made me ill."-Mr. Racioppi, on why most people should not go naked

"We are not fifties pin-up models, people! Sit like guys. There's a reason
why they walk with their legs apart."-Andrea, trying to get the girls
playing soldiers to sit in character

Ian: "You're a good person Mr. Racioppi."
Mr. Racioppi: "No I'm not. Don't ever say that again."

"So you get ahead by all your friends."-Micheline, on the (2,4) Tree
structure
"I am morally opposed to this Tree structure."-Miles

"Think of it as if you're all in the same motorcycle gang
together."-Susan, trying to get the girl-soldiers to be friendly with
Cyrano