[QOTW] Honorable Mentions February 6

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Feb 6 10:37:56 EST 2005

This weeks honorable mentions are:

"The middle of the year is a time for reflection..." -- 'Pastor' Conolly

 "I just implied that I don't want to hear you guys tickling each other
all night." - Trude, on her roommate and roommate's boyfriend

"Paul, your mom lacks moral fortitude!"  [a loving morning greeting from one
roomate to another] --August Brown (Carleton '07)

 "I always wanted to be a muppet when I was a kid. I would give up my
organs for that." -- Norris

"This one says 'Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the
children of God,' and this one says 'Yay for Jennifer Garner.' " --
Wesley, on his English notes.

 "I love those cars where you can't tell if you're getting a ride home or a
ride half-way home." -- Ben Orlin

"Ow in the best possible way." -- Liz, on a back massage.