[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, December 18

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Dec 18 16:19:58 EST 2005

"I want to have your puppies" -Zoe

"I just got married but I'm having an affair with a piece of ice." -Nolan

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" -Will

(continuation of Ms. Grant's "latin lovers" quote:)
"We haven't practiced." -Ms. Grant
"Much like Latin lovers." -Mr. Sherry

"The small farmers of the South: the wee folk in the hills." -Ms. Rome

"This candy is horrible...it tastes like death." -Zoe

"Just because you write 'thus' doesn't make it thus." -Professor Lazda, in
her freshman writing seminar.

"You put on a blind fold, thrust as hard as you can, and try not to get
poked first." -fencer explaining "blind fencing"

"No, of course you won't look like idiots. Well, okay, you will, but I'll
look like one with you." -Kaitlin, on using the Cotton-Eyed Joe as part of
a secret code

"Zoe, don't move, my ear is in your pant's leg." -Will

"Today I just feel like screaming 'Hooah'"-Wesley