[QOTW] Honourable Mentions 11 December 2005

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Dec 11 10:42:26 EST 2005

Honourable Mentions: because the cows won't feed themselves.

'You grew up in Jersey! That's a terrible place!' -- Emma Van Pelt, to Ms
Paul

'We only need half a person, so if we get a whole person, that's, like, a
bonus!' -- Ms Paul, waiting to start class

'Welcome to MIT. Screw precision!' -- Emma Van Pelt, describing Ms Paul's
rounding-up technique

'Eric Trout?' -- Clara, misreading Mr Traub's signature

'Submit to Litmag or Maddy will cry and beat you up.' -- Evan McGonagill,
being appealing

And the winner of the Worst Pick-Up Line Ever award:

'Hey, Andrea, you were in my dream last night...' -- Will Sanna

-- Andrea 'he's really very gentle and fuzzy' Lam