[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, August 7

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Aug 7 09:16:47 EDT 2005

"It was just a normal Day Four English class, and I had brought muffins.
Ramsey was in his cage as usual. We put him in it for standing on top of a
desk and doing a provocative dance while singing Britney Spears. His cage
was in a dun corner, surrounded by spider webs and Native Son books."
-Wellesley student's sarcastic imitation of the book the class was reading

"Why are you wearing pirate shorts? What do you mean, what do I mean by
pirate shorts? Those are totally the shorts a pirate would wear." -Jack

'Please don't cook the little people. It's bad for PR.' -Andrea

"There is a hierarchy of sanity among your siblings...and the bi-polar one is
second from the top." -Josh Haselkorn, on what he meant when he called his
mother's family 'crazy'