[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, Sunday May 23, 2004

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun May 23 11:08:29 EDT 2004

And the little ones that almost made it:

"In a past life I wronged the grammar gods, and they sent me Max Cohen." -
Julia Cavallaro
"Howard Dean is a republican, right?" – Fiona
“There are two things in life that remain constant: the circle of life,
and dead baby jokes.” - Paul Cavallaro
"'His muscles rippled like raw fruitbats.'  Now that is an active
metaphor!" – Daniel
“Girls relate better to the gay side of males.” – Evan
"You'd be like the sadistic puppy I never had!" - Conor on adopting Andrea
“Can we canoe still, or do we just have to put a kerry sticker on the
canoe and get shot at in new hampshire?” - Evan's cousin Mari, on the
possibility of volunteering for the Kerry campaign over the summer versus
the possibility of doing a traditional canoeing trip.
“[The scent of human flesh is] more like chicken than pork.” - Jenny’s
mom, Karen Wolf, speaking from personal experience in surgery.
“As long as it was violence and not a question, it’s fine.” – Mr. Young on
a class disruption
“I had a beard trim. Some guy with a zzzer went and zzzed me.” – Mr. Young
"It has the consistency of a well done quiche." - John Drew, a Concord
Academy biology teacher, on a sheep's brain that his class had just
dissected.
“Your face is right next to the word pimp in the dictionary.” – Paul, to
John Oliverio

- Micheline "Ouch! Hot Stove!" Heal