[QOTW] Honorable Mentions 12/18/04

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Dec 19 01:21:32 EST 2004

Hey critters! This is good. I figured out what day it is. okay,
technically it's tomorrow, but still. Here are the honorable mentions.
They probably should have been with the other quotes, but I'm to lazy to
cut and paste. Enjoy!

"It's not schaudenfraude. It's just how people are. Well, okay. it is
schaudenfraude." Jenny's dad, explaining the night time news.

"Bad Canadian!"- Emily
"Filthy, ignorant American pig!"- Reilly

"Oh, no! A bare ankle?"
- Jenny, attempting to think of a horrible, provocative cover for an old
book.

"I'm going to be serious with you. You're going to have your ass handed to
you. On a plate."
- Elif, explaining the joys of Junior Olympic Qualifiers.

"Auf Ihre Anfrage nacheinem Praktikums in den USA empfehlen wir Ihnen,
sich mit der GACC in New York in Verbindung zu setzen."
Translation-
"On its request after one of practical course in the USA we recommend to
you to set itself with the GACC in New York in connection."
- The German Consulate, blowing me off, yet again.

"New York, Newark, Nyack!" Josiah, naming the three emotional journeys one
can take in New York. (They are all real cities, even Nyack)

live long and prosper
-Jenny "don't you see, it's phonetic!" Oberholtzer