[QOTW] Get Ready for Spirit Weeks!

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun May 12 22:14:11 EDT 2019

Due to some confusion in the upper echelons of Commonwealth Management,
it turns out that the rest of the school year is now Spirit Weeks. Every
single day has a different optional theme, but you do have to
participate to remain in good standing with the Board. We start with
Pajama Day tomorrow, (don't forget!) but move onto Theocalc Day, where
every class is Theo Calc, and Lunch Day, where the whole day is lunch.
As we get closer to finals, get ready to participate in QOTW day, where
you can only talk to other people using previous submitted quotes. Good
luck!

Last week's winner was Mr. Connolly with "Willy Wonka is God." [2 days
later] "Maybe the Popes are oompa loompas..."

The submissions this week are...

"There was a great president elected in 1933: everybody loved him. His
name was Adolf Hitler." - Ms. Haber

"Jackson Pollock was swole. Yeah!" - Will H-M

"Listen here: Fruit Loops are to Gushers as Tide detergent is to Tide
Pods. All four smell weird, but when you put them in your mouth you
ascend." - Nevan Suntereja

"LaCroix tastes like if someone ate a fruit salad then burped in your
sparkling water" - Anonymous

"Hang on, gotta shove some more gummy worms in my mouth." - Anonymous

"Last night I dreamed that when I got back for the summer, you had a
ponytail and a beard." - Emma Connolly '18 to Henry Bassett

"Oh, you wanted to translate close encounters of the male kind?" - Mr
Connolly

"So, if you have a person oscillating at the center of the earth..." -
Sophia Weil

"Was that as good for you guys as it was for me?... Don't put that on
QOTW" - Mr. Wharton

"Is my voice soothing and resonant?" - Nathan Le

"Some people have such a zest for life that they can't shut up." - Mr
Sherry

Your faithful quotemaster,
Emily "There Is A Sixth Secret Spirit Day" Hart