[QOTW] Quote of the...Post-Winter Break

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu Jan 10 22:01:31 EST 2019

Patch notes v.2.2.1
- The software I used to create the code on the last email did something
terrible to the ASCII, it wasn't my intention to spite you all with
untranslatable code. It actually did spell something.
- Mr. Paul won last week with "Anime is trash."
- To make up for last edition's code catastrophe, I am giving you all a
very special catalog of quotes exclusively from Mr. Kerner. Please
enjoy.
-
https://www.amazon.com/Math-Bad-Drawings-Illuminating-Reality/dp/0316509035/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547175172&sr=8-1&keywords=math+with+bad+drawings
*

-----------

"Mail people have enough to deal without anthrax."

"Nobody just sits down and writes a whole book in one sitting. Unless
they're on, like, a lot of coke."

"Why would you go to Harvard? There's too many bricks."

"I once got a fortune cookie that said: 'you will have a pig nose in the
afterlife.'"

"Wouldn't it be great if they redefined your entire face as a lip?"

"If you ate all the ingredients of a beer, would that be illegal?"

"I'm scared of the midwest. It's full of tornadoes and cows."

"Donkey, rock. Rock-donkey"

Rowan: "It's just human instinct. Like, you think, 'it would be so easy
to push this person off of this cliff.' I mean, I don't actually want
to..."
Aaron: "But then his sandwich would be all mine."

"I don't want to have to call Eben in the middle of the exam because all
my students are writing in blood."

"How do you slice a mouse?  Is it with, like, a deli slicer?"

"If you ever find yourself in that position [of being a first-year
medical resident], don't take speed."

"I wanted to be a marine biologist and a ballerina."

“I never got to go to farm camp.”

“Do you need a hunting license to punch a deer?"

“What if they genetically modified humans to grow coffee beans instead
of teeth?”

“Maybe someday you’ll be able to wear an external womb like a backpack.”

“Wouldn’t it be kind of horrifying to have a tree that had blood instead
of sap?”

“Don’t worry, it will only be a couple of years until we’re all
surgically modified at birth to have phone pockets on our arms made of
skin.”

“At least we don’t have it as badly as Hamlet.”

Elise: “Have you ever closed your office door and just cried?”
Aaron: “I do it with the door open.”

“You can’t really know a mop.”

“It’s not a really nice day in Denmark because everyone is dead.”

“Imagine if the Catholic church deputized mice to listen to
confessional.”

“Say you have a bird that has a wing on its face and a beak on its arm.
Like, that’s a bad bird.”

“A novel is… not like a deformed bird.”

*Ben doesn't actually get any money if you click through that link, the
Corporations do. Sorry, Ben.