[QOTW] 8 Hours for Work, 8 Hours for Sleep, 8 Hours for Quote of the Week

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed Feb 13 19:21:06 EST 2019

IF YOU DO NOT SEND IN QUOTES, WE CANNOT PUBLISH QUOTE OF THE WEEK! YOUR
LABOUR IS CAPITAL AND WITHOUT OWNING IT YOU CANNOT RECEIVE THE CONTENT
THAT YOU, THE WORKER, DESERVE!
----------
There was no clear winner for Mr. Kerner's quotes in the last edition,
because we only got three votes :(
----------
"Any pants can be tear-away pants if you try hard enough" - Anonymous

Melissa Glenn Haber: Today we have to do 10 billion things...
Nevan: That's a lot of things!

Ms. Watson: Didn't you like Great Expectations?
Class: [Silence]
Adrianna: Well, the *book* was good...

"I'm fine with murdering a guy, but if you scare a horse, you deserve to
DIE." - Alexey Boycko

(Ms. Grant and Ms. Burke run into each other in the salad bar)
Ms. Burke: Let me go first!
Ms. Grant: Why? Let me go!
Ms. Burke: I have a meeting to go to!
Ms. Grant: Me too!
Ms. Burke: Oh...well... [Leaves]
Ms. Grant (mumbling): You get to go first because you're a millennial.
[Beat.] It's always millennials first.

Has anyone seen a pile of rectangular things? - Asha Shetty

Oscar: Look at this giant franken-salmon. It was genetically engineered.
Chris: Can it talk?

"The sermon on the mount is a bop. It slaps!" - Linus Glenhaber

[Ms. Jackman asks if the COMMUN meeting is in 3B, 3D, or 3E]
Andrew McGuire: E, as in... after D.

"Stadium ballad it is, Duke Senior!" - Bridget

"I don't ideologically agree with sports." - Nick Gabrielli