[QOTW] Welcome to the Dark Carnival!

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed Apr 17 21:09:19 EDT 2019

Hello everyone, and please remember that Juggalo makeup is hereby
mandatory if you wish to continue receiving these emails. If you aren't
wearing makeup, and you're reading this, know that you were the real
clown all along. Also, thank you for being patient! Remember, we can't
publish those ten sweet quotes you all love if you don't submit them!
-ICP themselves

The winner last week was Linus Glenhaber, with "The sermon on the mount
is a bop. It slaps!"

The quotes this week are...

"If the Ionian Revolt was so great, why didn't they make an Ionian
Revolt 2?" -Kyle, on franchises

"The secret to doing your taxes is not owning anything." -Ms. Burke

"You can't punch God, because God is everything." -Izziy

"Stripping is not an exact science, Alyona!" -Henry

"Don't put what I just said on Quote of the Week." -Mr. Wharton

Emily: You can't get high off snorting alcohol!
Asha: It's called vaping.

"You are all Teletubbies. Nina, we're all Teletubbies." -Ms. Dale

"I am a Buddhist Elsa." -Bridget

Linus: Nobody listens to high schoolers.
Mr. Sherry: What'd you say?

"Willy Wonka is God." [2 days later] "Maybe the Popes are oompa
loompas..." -Mr. Connolly

 From now on, we will be sending out QOTW every Wednesday, so you will be
shamed if you don't send in quotes or vote. Thank you for your
patronage, take a Faygo on your way out.