[QOTW] Classic Caesar Salad

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Oct 22 10:48:56 EDT 2018

Mince 3 cloves of garlic, and combine in a small bowl with mayonnaise,
anchovies, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce,
mustard, hilarious goofs and zingers, and lemon juice. Season to taste
with salt and black pepper. Refrigerate quotes until ready to use.
-----
"Minions are dope, bro. Who doesn't like minions?" -Nick Fomin

"I feel like Starbucks is playing me." -Ms. Haber

Tobit Glenhaber, mixing paint: "I think adding the white just makes
everything less appealing."
Nina Wattenberg: "Just like colonialism."

"All right, you guys have ten more seconds to look at tiny desserts."
-Kyla Toomey

"Can I just read about Satan for like, FIVE more minutes?" -Sophia Weil
-----
Sautée quotes in a large skillet over medium heat. Cut the remaining 3
cloves of garlic into quarters, and add to pan. Cook and stir until
brown, and then remove garlic from pan. Add bread cubes to the hot oil.
Cook, turning frequently, until lightly browned. Remove bread cubes from
oil, and season with salt and pepper.
-----
"Don't think of this as a thin washer, it's a big towel." -Mr. Paul

"It's so hard not to kill people" -<REDACTED>

"Everyone is covering up their third eye, I feel like everyone will
start walking into third walls." -Ms. Haber

Sherlock is what dumb people think smart people are like." -Nick
Gabrielli

"Are you sure that's not like Providence in Sudan?" -Kaila Pelton-Flavin
-----
Place quotes in a large bowl. Toss with dressing, remaining Parmesan
cheese, and seasoned bread cubes. Serve and enjoy.

Emily "That's not how you make salad" Hart