[QOTW] President's Day Edition 2.19.18

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 19 12:51:09 EST 2018

Hello. Happy President's Day! Do you like QOTW? If you do, please submit
quotes, so we can keep this running. Thanks breh.

Last round's winner was Tarang Saluja:
"I can't, like, focus if I have pants on."

Congrats, Tarang!

QUOTES FOR THIS ROUND:

"I'm actually illiterate"
- Sid Holalkere

"I just realized you guys are twins"
-Joy, to Linus and Tobit

Alexandra: It was like a Venti but Dunkin Donuts so not a Venti
Charlie: So like a large?

Kyla: Which way should you push the clay, Moustafa?
Moustafa: Sideways?

"Robotics will *not* be kicking backside in 4E, because 4E does not
exist."
-Kevin

Julian: Everything you say makes me uncomfortable
Devon: Well, you win some you lose some

"I feel like I knew where this was going the second you said "motorized
cockroach."
-Izziy

"You know what I thought the first time I walked into Commonwealth? It
would make a really cool art project to seal up all the doors and
windows and open up the floodlight and then flood the school with
water."
-Aaron Kerner

"Why is braille not morse code????? Who did this???? I am so mad."
-Emily Hart

That's it for this round. Once again, please submit quotes to qotw.net
!!!
Enjoy your day off.

Moustafa "got too much sauce" El-Dayisty