[QOTW] Deneb is Furious Edition [1/12/17]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu Jan 12 12:42:16 EST 2017

Deneb is very angry at me because I haven’t done QOTW recently. This is
an act of desperation.

WINNER:
Sid: I don't think there is a case where more isn't always better
Kevin: More pain?
Sid: More gain.

“Mason, if you don’t write QOTW right now I’m going to give your job to
Dawson!” -Deneb

"How many haikus can your database handle?" -Reid

"I'm either grinding or I'm trust falling."
Nina

"What do you call Methods in Urban Planning in New Mexico? Meth Heads in
Urban Planning" -Reid

"It is difficult--so is life. But it's beautiful--so is life."
-Mr. Kerner on why to read Ulysses

"New year, new crutch-less Kathy" -Sarah Wu

"Oh my god, that snowflake looks like a swastika!"
-Alexandra C-K during secret santa

"Besides elephants, Dalton is the only land mammal who can't jump"
-Deneb

"Basically, in the apocalypse, Toby and Linus are going to die
immediately."
-Ms. Haber

Kevin: I'm just saying, because we were Ms. Watson's first classes to
memorize the Macbeth monologue, the passage definitely signifies
something.
Jason: Well, it actually is signifying nothing.
"I love knowing that children are suffering" -Reid

"Thierry, that's a you-sized drink" -Alexey

"It would have been a nice life to be a bagel vendor in the 1890s" -Mr.
Kerner

Mr. Wharton: We're going to put peanut butter back, but we need...
Alexandra Domeshek: Hazmat suits?

"You're a substitute for the void-- you're not supposed to scream back."
Nicole

"I have no affinity group! I have no one to talk to...Nobody understands
me! I tell my wife this all the time!"
-Mr. Wharton on sitting in his office during diversity day

Alright bye everyone.

-Mason “Help” Granof