[QOTW] More Like Quote of the Every Other Week [QOTW 2/27/17]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 27 19:07:46 EST 2017

I don’t have time to do a theme because I need to finish my senior page
like 2 weeks ago.

Last week was a tie between Jonah and Halima,

"It isn't spicy if it's your wifey."
-Jonah Fried on courtly love

"I applied another band-aid to the situation. Now I'm going to sleep for
two periods. Don't wake me up." -Halima

This week’s quotes:

"The lac operon is my favorite operon! I have a favorite operon, that's
kind of sad."
-Ms.Burke

Reid: That hoodie and pea coat combination is great
Jordan: That hoodie and pea coat combination is because otherwise I'm
fucking cold

Javier: ...talk to Sarah or Orenna or I--
Everyone: Or ME
Mr. Wharton: (shaking head) Prescriptivists....

Mr. Kerner: Can crabs create?

Bryca: In Rollerskating we will be discussing snow days.
Mr. Wharton: What snow days?
Bryca: Exactly.
Mr. Wharton: Rollerskating in 3E, for pitchfork distribution.

f is continuous in a punctured, open interval about a. That sounds
painful.
-Mr.Letarte

Nate G. - "What did King Louis the Fat of England do?"
Eric Z. "He threw his weight around."

"They should combine debate and fencing."
-Mr. Kerner

Mr. Kerner: Why did the colon change to a semicolon?
Reid: I don't know, but it took him three years to figure it out.
-Concerning the difference between Ezra Pounds 1913 and 1916 version of
a poem.

“I am bullying, but it's part of the territory of being Headmaster”
-Mr. Wharton on the prospect of giving John Khaw a wedgie

“I have looked at your quizzes but haven't put numbers on them yet.
Actually some of you didn't put numbers on them either.”
-Mr. Barsi

Mr. Barsi: Power's cheap. It's stability that's expensive.
Alexandra D: That's some solid life advice.

Bethy: So my watch is two seconds off.
Henry: That could just be your imprecision.
Bethy: I have no imprecision.

Bonus quote:

The following quotation has been submitted by
owen at hdfhgdfhtyuryrehgf.xyz:
Zhheherhrh eg egemtr hrggwe wes egemtrghdfbsgd rwtwrqw

Thanks, owen!

-Deneb “pleasesignupforultimate” Scott