[QOTW] Back To QOTW Announcements [QOTW 9/19/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Sep 19 21:34:31 EDT 2016

Hello everybody,

Welcome to the first day of QOTW!  I’m Deneb, the headquarter here at
Commonwealth Acad… School, pardon me, they’re so easy to get confused.
In this email, I’ll try my best to explain the few rules we have here at
QOTW.  First is to the “knuckleheads” who don’t include the name of the
person they were quoting, you’re creating more work for our lovely staff
here at QOTW while also assuming that one of us will clean up your mess.
  Also, don’t be a freeloader, submit all the quotes you can get to
qotw.net; If I can’t muster enough quotes, we can’t have QOTW!

	Last years final QOTW had a tie between two winners:

(Larry walks by Dawson's computer.)
Larry: "Are you watching porn?"
Dawson: "I'm doing my Spanish homework."
Larry: "That's awfully close."
Dawson: "I don't know what kind of porn you've been watching."

Ms. Burke: "Kevin wants to know why you're here."
Mr. Clifford, sitting in on a nuclear chemistry class: "Because I want
to blow shit up."

Congratulations to the winners, you are awarded the satisfaction that
about 30 people read your quote again!

"This would be good if I were a bike" -commuter on a train with seats
replaced by bike racks

Nina: "I've begun teaching my mom memes."
Ofelia: "Why??"
Nina: "She deserves it."

During class I will lecture about the economic and social changes of the
first half of the 18th century, a war, and spoons.
-Ms. Haber's US History syllabus

"You could make a good deal of money for a healthy newborn...this is not
to be taken as career advice." -Audrey Budding

"What I hate the most about the modern world is that Rhode Island is a
state."
-Reid in response to Mr.Kerner’s prompt “what do you dislike most about
the modern world”

*Bryca throws a book at Dalton*
Alex Dalton: You didn't even throw it hard...
Bryca: I didn't want to hurt my book

"Can we call Chloe Wilwerding 'Stainless Steel' because she's not
Rusty?"
-Deneb(Is it weird to approve my own quotes?)

"I got it from ClassPamphlets"
-Reid on his tiny book

"Debate attracts hoodlums"
-Jordan Dowd

"The Italians were like 'put a spaghetti on a map..it's a-beautiful!'"
-Anna Moss on Renaissance city planning

Keep submitting quotes and then vote for the winners by replying to this
email with your choice copy/pasted in!

-Deneb “don’t stop at third base” Scott