[QOTW] Extra Tubular [QOTW 2/29/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 29 19:22:45 EST 2016

Yo, what is up, my fellow peers who I relate to easily through hip
language, are you dudes and dudettes ready for a rad as heck Quote of
the Week?  Well, a rad as heck Quote of the Week is what you’re gonna
get because this Quote of the Week is straight pimpin’ as I would say as
one of your peers who relates to you.  Do I hear yes? Word then let’s
get crackalackin’ with these hella fresh quotes!

This week’s winner is Georgia and Larry with life drawing turned strip
poker!

Larry: The model's late. Hey kids, if she doesn't come, how about we
just play cards?
Georgia: We could play strip poker, and soon enough we'd have a model.

This week’s funky fresh quotes:

Guy from Allison's Model Congress committee, to Mason: "You have
overactive eyebrows, young man!  Have you been diagnosed?"
Luke: "Oh, it's an actual condition.  I have it too, he's my cousin."

"Aside from the sex lives of mules, are there any review questions?"
- Ms. Haber

(While deciding which High Middle Ages heresy we would pick to join)
Noah: The Albigensians seem like they were trying too hard to be edgy.
Dawson: So Noah, they would be great for you!

*Ms. Burke's Chem 1A class is talking about gas laws and anesthetics*
Nathan: "I happen to like the anesthetics with mercury in them."
Siddhartha: "Yeah, we call those permanent anesthetics."

"If I'm gonna engage in biological warfare, I'm going to need more than
five dollars."
-Ms. Burke

"If teachers really want us to follow our dreams, why aren't we allowed
to sleep in class?"
-Moustafa

Alexis: Country music is full of soul and heart.
Alex Dalton: Country music is full of screen doors and incest.

"Sack of babies. My favorite unit of baby!"
-Anna Moss

"I can't finish my jokes because Randy always does something stupid."
-Reid

"They struck me as the sort of missionaries you could totally have a
beer with, if they weren't Mormon." -Jordan

Well, Dudes, looks like that’s the end of that extra fly QOTW, don’t
forget to submit to your fellow dudes at QOTW here and also vote on
these quotes.

-Deneb “The Brodudeman” Scott