[QOTW] International Edition [QOTW 5/12/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Dec 5 20:18:11 EST 2016

Welcome to QOTW, today we have muchos citas para vosotros.  Ojalá que
los encontráis fyndið; tilboðsgjafar til qotw.net.  Unë kurrë nuk kam
marrë një numër kaq të madh të votave të të gjithë për një kuotë.  Fru
Haber vinder med ni stemmer.  Congratulations!

“You know what the worst part of childbirth is?! The second goddamn
baby!”
-Ms. Haber to Linus

ਇਸ ਹਫ਼ਤੇ ਦੇ ਕਾਮੇ:

Anna Moss: Newton used to have factories.
Reid: They still have The Cheesecake Factory.

"Dawson is unknown... and unknowable" -Anna Moss on Dawson's absence

"Jam factory, no!"
-Anna Moss

"I am the high priestess of Google."
-Ms. Haber

Ms. Haber: *mimes devouring handfuls of oyster crackers*

John: Freshmen are so hyper, they're like monkeys on crack... but I'm
not speaking from experience, I've never seen monkeys on crack.
Alexey: What kind of boring life do you lead…

"So we rename the school Dartmouth, and then when we get sued by
Dartmouth College, we rename it Alley 424."
-Tobit Glenhaber's solution to the trademark dispute

"I can't believe Mr. Wharton did that right!" (referring to surprise
assembly) - people who wish to remain anonymous

J.Racioppi: I should be done with your computer by the end of the
day...it needed a bunch of major updates
A. Budding: Just like me

Mr. Rios: Do you want it to be a goat or an ant.
Class: GOAT
Mr. Rios: Goats are really popular for some reason.
Nathan Carmichael : because of goat simulator
Mr. Rios: Goats in labor?!?

“Goats can climb ridiculous things; have you ever seen that blog :
‘Goats where they’re not supposed to be’?”
- Mr. Rios on a tangent during a parametric equation problem

Sid: I don't think there is a case where more isn't always better
Kevin: More pain?
Sid: More gain.

proszę o głos i przesłać!

-Deneb “Գուգլ թարգմանիչ” “The languager” Scott