[QOTW] Welcome to QOTW Airlines

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu Jan 8 20:16:31 EST 2015

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is G.Mo Kang, and I'm your chief flight
attendant. On behalf of Captain Gleason and the entire crew, welcome
aboard QOTW Airlines. The onboard entertainment tonight is:

"She doesn't REALLY have a British accent...she has more of an authority
figure accent."
Mr. Paul about Ms. Jackman

Before we depart, please direct your attention to the television
monitors:

"Hello, and welcome to QOTW Airlines. At this time, make sure your seat
backs and tray tables are in the upright position, and that your
seatbelt is fastened. Finally, we would like to advice you that as of
this moment, any electronic equipment should be turned off. Please note
the following:

"Were you born with a specific amount of spite that you must distribute
by the end of your life, or does the spite keep building up as you go?"
-Abby R., to Mr. Conolly

Jeremy: What's the best way to throw a banana, defining "best" as the
least air resistance possible?
Mr. Clifford: I'd throw an apple.

"It was so good that now I have to pee."
-Ellie, on Ofelia's presentation for Shakespeare

"You're a troublemaker. Out of tune, unfocused, Rasputin on wheels."
-Mark W., on Jacob A.

"There was a clam named Ming, and he lived for 415 years before
scientists killed him to see how old he was."
-Nathan C.

"When they say you will be tried in front of a jury of your peers, no
one immediately thinks: 'this kid!'"
-Zach, on Pher going to Jury Duty

"To quote Hamlet, act 3 scene 2 line 299: No."
-Nicole

"I've got 99 problems of beer on the wall."
-Reid

"Some are born Hitler, some achieve Hitler, and some have Hitler thrust
upon them!"
-Abby K.

Michael M.: Never fear! Mr. Barsi's here!
Rachel S.: But he's the one making the scary things.

Now, sit back, and enjoy the flight. Thank you."

G.Mo "Does anyone know how to fly this thing?" Kang