[QOTW] FIRST QOTW! (Sep 23, 2013)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Sep 23 20:12:37 EDT 2013

Good day, folks, welcome to a brand new year of Quote of the Week. Quote
of the week is a Commonwealth tradition that holds a perfect amount of
hilarity, pizzazz, and sacrificial rituals. This year we hope to send
out one new email every week, funny or not, so submit good quotes. Good.
Well, I'm not sure what to say here, I don't think anyone reads this
section of the email anyway. I know I always just skip to the quotes. If
you are reading though, you're nice. Way to be supportive. You can do
it.

Last week's winner for Quote of the Week:
/Command/ V

This weeks' quotes:

Ben, I love how you raise your hand and THEN start talking...I just
TALK.
  - Yonah, to Ben Powell

Abby K: Allison was standing on my foot for a while earlier.
Mary P: Why didn't you kick her?
Abby K: I'm not going to kick Allison, she's small.
Taeer: That's no reason not to kick her.

Mary, very matter-of-factly: I've watched enough Supernatural to know it
takes longer to strangle [a person].

"I am the mayor of the sun"
~Sofia, Katrina's 5-year-old sister

Have you ever seen someone do a 3 putt in professional golf? Tensions
rise. People get mad.
-Mr. Clifford

Pher:  Hey Benji!
Benjamin: Get out of my life.

Ben Powell: It's no classier, it's just British. Oh, wait...

Elise F looks at the book Mary P brought to English class.
Elise: This is an interesting edition.
Mary: Wait... this is French.

Ian (talking about a history source): He's stupid!
Ms Haber: No, I wouldn't say that he's stupid.
Ian: Fine. He has a different opinion from my own.

"We're going to have to get working since we have the Hellen Keller of
the bass over there."
Mark White (on Benjamin's bass skills)

That's all folks, don't forget to submit and vote for the Quote you want
named: Commonwealth's next top Quote!

~Pher "Middle Name" Gleason