[QOTW] Quote of the Week Deluxe™ Edition!

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sat Nov 30 10:33:48 EST 2013

Hello all! Hello all!

Hope you all had a great thanksgiving. To make up for missing last week,
read now, and you'll get a special DELUXE EDITION™ of this QOTW. That
means you'll get double of everything! That's right, twice as much of
everything! 20 quotations all in 1 simple email.
Enjoy. Enjoy.

Last week's winner:

Eliza: "My parents are going to ask 'what did you do in school today,
darling?' and I'm going to say, 'I spent twenty minutes standing in a
dark closet staring at a cup of deoxygenated spinach!'"

And your top twenty:

"You're a very bizarre young man." - Mr. Dominguez, to Shyam

"Okay, bell's gonna ring. Go away."
-Anna Moss

Mark White: Time to disrobe this sucker
Francesco: I love disrobing suckers

Mrs. Haber *writes notes on whiteboard* along the lines of: The taxes
really messed up things.
"I would write something else in place of 'messed up' but we wouldn't
want that if a visitor were to walk in."
Class: "You mean, 'screwed up things'?"
Mrs. Haber: "Exactly. And this is the perfect transition to the properly
titled non-intercourse acts."

Larry: "Give me two or three examples of the most extraordinary visual
experiences of your life."
Buzz: "Uh... Do pretty girls count?"

Zach: What, that it was an A-hole world back then?
Mr. Dominguez: It still is, my friend, it still is.

"Qin to Qing... 2000 years to add a G,"
- Ms. Grant

Lydia: Glitter is the herpes of the fashion world
Bayles: I think herpes is the herpes of the fashion world
Harry: But, glitter!

Ms Haber sees Elise asleep on a desk.
Haber: What happened to Elise?
Benjamin Powell: Oh, yeah, she was dropped on her head as a child.

"We have guests now, we have to pretend like we behave."
-Mr. Dominguez

"Vladimir Zarkovsky stuck a USB drive into the nostril of Herbert the
death cyborg." - Sajal

"We don't have fish, we have Jews."
-Lydia, talking about what Newton is like

"It's when you start to sound like a chimpanzee that's had its head
dipped in alcohol, and then lit on fire, that I start to worry."
  - Lee to Shyam

Mr. Dominguez: "What do you think, Cole?"
Cole: "I don't think anything right now; can you come back to me when I
think something?"

"It's weird that he's speaking in French?"
"No, I've accepted that by now,"
- Ms.Formichelli and Alex B. on T.S. Elliot

Mr. Clifford: Everyone loves collisions. Things crashing into each
other, it's romantic.

"No defenestration of any kind!" - Ms. Tyson

"So I had to get all the black people to have sex!"
-Celine about playing the Sims

Nayab "Hot, hot, hot, hot..."
Jonah "Just put it in your mouth."
- when discussing cookie temperature

"University physics... the Economist... demonic rabbits. Welcome to my
house!"
-Harry H.

As always, make sure to read, submit, and vote (all you have to do is

Tamjid "Tamjid Rahman Deluxe™" Rahman