[QOTW] USQOTW #11 (QOTW 12/10/13)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue Dec 10 19:25:45 EST 2013

Hello again, loyal, addicted readers!
We hope you enjoyed last week's email, but this week we're back to half
of

Last week's winner:

Ms Haber sees Elise asleep on a desk.
Haber: What happened to Elise?
Benjamin Powell: Oh, yeah, she was dropped on her head as a child.

And the quotes of the week:

Clifford: What people don't have frontal and lim if connections?
Gabe: Psychopaths
Clifford: Children

Anna Moss:  All my pens are dying.  Whee!
Student:  You're, like, murdering pens!
Anna:  I'm like the angel of death for pens!

"Your voice haunts me in my nightmares.
That was a joke.
Sort of."
- Mr. Dominguez, to Shyam

Anna Moss: If you have an ant on a wheel...
Caleb: He dead.
Lee: He a squished little ant.
Anna: ... and you want to find out how fast his little corpse is
traveling...

"I have never wanted to kill a paperclip quite this much before."
Nayab, about Word

Nayab : "You're such a smart-ass."
Celine: "Yes my bottom is quite intelligent."

"Hypothetical underpants don't smell...which is probably why a lot of
people wear them."
-Larry

Long beards are nature's best medicine! - Matt Boudreau

Francesco: "The derivatives on the homework were really long"
Kyle: "Yeah they were nasty"
Mr. Sherry: "That's how we like 'em. Long anddd nasty"

"Just look demurely at the ground and you can't go wrong."   -Sally
Rifkin, on flirting

Thanks for reading; don't forget to comment, rate, and subscribe.

Pher "jellyfish and lobsters are considered biologically imortal"
Gleason