[QOTW] (no subject)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 6 19:42:17 EST 2012

Happy Monday!  Did you hear anything funny today?  If so, send it to
http://www.qotw.net/submit.php!  Last week, Ms. Haber entertaining and
educational quotation about Scotland and the UK was quite popular: "It's
a constant dance: let's get together, let's break up, let's get
together, let's break up...just like the sophomore class!"  It seems
that the sophomore class will never live down the first quarter of their
freshman year…

Without further ado, here are this weeks selections -- and selections
they were; a honorable mentions email should be coming out once all my
homework is done.  If you want to get that email, go here:
honorablementions-subscribe at qotw.net.

"Some people confused the 2nd crusade and the 3rd crusade, and Eleanor
of Aquitane ended up married to her son Richard the Lionheart and that
is wrong on so many levels..."
-- Ms Grant on the mistakes people made on midyear exams

"Hypothetically, if I went wandering around the countryside in the
middle of the night, looking for fairies, how much trouble would I get
into?"
-- Feyga asking about the Art on the Farm program's curfew

"A lot of seniors don't seem to realize that possibilities are a lot
more infinite... er, that doesn't really work, um..."
-- Mr. Connolly on the Italy trip

Mr. Clifford (dictating while writing on the board): "For animals which
reproduce sexually..."
Matt B: "Whales." (thinking that Mr. Clifford wanted the class to list
four types of animals)

"Well, it's Tuesday, so I'm going to go to math team now. Have fun with
the rest of your sentence!"
-- Asa

Ms. Folkman (translated, referring to a picture of a naked woman's
body): She's beautiful. Don't you guys find her beautiful?
Zuben (translated): She doesn't have a head!

"Magnetic flux has a unit. It is the stupidest unit ever. It is called
the Weber. The worst thing is that electric flux, the kind we actually
care about, doesn't even have its own unit! I am against the Weber."
-- Ms. Cyrier

Megan B: "Stop saying that there is no network available. There is a
network. I can FEEL it."

Matt B: "Who's Snooki? And why is he having a baby?"

"If you got confused and thought [Mozambique] was China, I wouldn't
take points off. I might think you're an idiot, but I wouldn't penalize
you."
-- Mr. Sherry, in response to a complaint about Econ problems that
require background knowledge of other countries' economies

Thou shalt vote: http://www.qotw.net/voting.php.  Thou shalt submit as
well -- dost thou recallst where?  Okay, just checking.

Sophie "desperate for a Starbucks raspberry cake pop" Bucci