[QOTW] QOTW for December 16

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sat Dec 15 16:52:30 EST 2012

Hey everybody! We got lots of submissions the last few weeks, so the
good news is that we’ll actually be sending the emails EVERY WEEK NOW
(for the next… week.) Anyway, You know the drill. Here’s the winner from
last time:

Ben Powell: “How to you keep an idiot in suspense?”
Mr Sherry: “I’ll tell you next Wednesday”

And this week’s submissions:

Abby K: "Why was there no quote of the week on sunday?"
Pher: "I know, I was frustrated; sexually."

Harry Rylance (on cookie day cookies): “They always taste better when
they're not yours.”

"Let's be still. Stillness is prime. Stillness is Jesus. Stillness is
God." -Joey (ballroom dance teacher)

Kyle Yee (one period before the paper is due): "I NEED A THESIS"

"Giving birth is a binomial experiment, though hopefully most of your
parents think about it as something more." - Mr. Letarte

"Larry Geffin is wearing a suit... did someone die or something?" --Ms.
Jackman

Anna Moss: "When I was in Kindergarten, I punched another
kindergartener in the face."
Gabe Seltzer: "How did you punch her in the face?"
Anna Moss: "Like a winner. My dad hi-fived me afterwards."

Lydia (about a Russian Lit story): “How can you have a utopian society
where everyone has sex with each other if no one talks?”
Feyga: “Well, sex doesn't require talking. In fact, if you can even
string two words together, you're probably not enjoying it enough.”

"Do not look for the deeper meaning."
--Mr. Paul (actually discussing AP math open response questions)

Lydia: "Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope"
Pher: "Noppan Gangam Style!"

Yay quotes. Wooo. So don’t forget to vote for the winner!
-Colin “Ballin” McStalin