[QOTW] Quote of the Week, Sunday...uhh...Monday...uhh...Tuesday, March 7

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Mar 7 23:12:46 EST 2011

 	Dear readers yadda yadda yadda witty comment apology for tardiness
 yadda yadda yadda,

 I’d say I was too busy with play-related stuff, but the idea of me
 participating in a play cracks me up. Winner was Mrs. Grant, but I’m not
 copy-pasting because I am going to make this as quick and simple as
 possible. No formatting, no comments, hell, find the damn submission,
 voting, subscription links yourself for once. I’m going to sleep.

 "Why did the melons have a big wedding ceremony? Because they couldn't
 elope! Wait, no... Cantaloupe..." -Lexie McIsaac

 "And then you get these women like Carrie Nation running into bars with
 an axe and just destroying them...her uterus was NOT where it should
 be." -Ms. Haber describing the Temperance movement and the etymology of
 the word "hysteria," which people thought was when a woman's uterus
 moved to weird locations in her body

 Badgers are stubborn and sexy
 -Mark

 "Sorry, Dylan... I don't think you're fat!"
 - Ms. Cyrier, having implied in a physics problem that his mass was far
 greater than Jonas'

 "Mark... don't be a jerk."
 - Mr. Wharton, during announcements

 "Welcome to theater: take your pants off."
 -Brenna (the student-director), on the necessity of an actor's
 willingness to be placed in compromising/uncomfortable situations.

 "I wish I could marry this banana bread! Then I'd be a literal man
 eater." -Alina, while eating said banana bread

 "No, it involves harnesses... Asa, pick me up! No, wait, I have water!
 I have water! I have... chutzpah!"
 - Jay R., (sort of) explaining a modern dance performance

 "Chocolate milk is sweet... and deceptive. Like Sophist speech." -Mr.
 Conolly

 I just came back from Hebrew School where we talked about "Sex in the
 Torah." No, it wasn't interesting.
 -Gabriel Seltzer

 --Shaul “” Vin. That’s how minimal this e-mail is.