[QOTW] Quote of the Week, November 4, 2007

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Nov 4 10:32:43 EST 2007

Hello everyone,
Well, as I'm sure everyone knows, the winner from last time is Mr. Davis,
with his quote "I can’t imagine Ben Horn ever being ill. If I were a
microbe, I wouldn’t dare.”  Congratulations. Also, thanks to all the
people actually submitting quotes!
And this week, the quotes are...

"You know, there are two other Papelbons. The Red Sox should start
collecting them, like Pokemon!"
-unknown Bryn Mawr student

"I'm a product of two violent northern invaders!"
- Julia Vrtilek, while studying history

"Man, you are just one giant god-orgy"
- Laurie Tupper, to Julia, after learning how many god-relatives she has.

"Ms. Mechaber, your hope is us is inspirational."
-Misha, when Ms. Mechaber was trying to get her Bio 2 class to listen

"I was only pretending what you said was absurd before."
-Mr. Davis to Ben Horn

"The problem with gay clubs is that all the hot guys are gay. And even the
not-hot guys are gay."
-Carol Moraff

"They took me out to dinner the first time I tied my shoes. And by 'they,'
I mean the FBI."
-Russel Weiss-Irwin

"I'm not on board with Thoreau anymore. I'm a-fishin' in a different
stream. My scimitar is slicing through the pages."
-Julea Vlassakis

"When I said 'It gained its own momentum,' I meant that more and more
people got killed."
-Ms. Budding, on the French Revolution

"Don't make me open up a can of whoop-ass."
-Mr. Conolly

Remember to vote!

-Sarah "Language is the soft rain of dust that falls into a shaft of
morning sun when you pull from an old bookshelf a half-forgotten book of
erotic memoirs" Gulick