[QOTW] Quote of the Week, 7 January 2007

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jan 7 14:19:46 EST 2007

Dear QotWers,

Six things that I have learned in the past week:

1.) Pre-exam panic can actually be smelled.

2.) Ew.

3.) The four QotY Round One finalists--who will be going on to QotY Round
Two in a few months--are Ms. Jackman on molecular orientation, Nolan on
Hemingway, Ms. Rome on fighting Ms. Jackman, and Mr. Sherry with the
fruits pun.

4.) I want to drop-kick every single character from 'Meet Me in St Louis'.

5.) I want a taser.

6.) No, seriously. I want a taser.

And now, this week's quotes!

'You could do convertibles, or old movie stars.' --Mme Folkman on Jean's
'endangered species' art project

'You guys are boring. I got a bicycle!' --Mónica, when her class all
talked about getting books for Christmas

'The Imaginary Friends Club will be meeting at lunch in 1E.' --Garrison

'It's not a hovel! People live there.' --Kate Harrington-Rosen, on the
student lounge

'It was really cool. He's governor now.' --Danny, describing the inauguration

Joanna Rifkin: College is less work, but it's also less fun.
Zoë: It's like getting stabbed in the hand with a happy exacto knife!

Mr Racioppi: You've got a paper due soon. Should I load you down with
extra reading?
Garrison: Yes! ...You can thank me later.

't equals Jesus fish?' --Jake Greenberg, in Applied Calc

'Please bring back the exam books. I don't have a taser.' --Ms Fraser

'A Byronic hero, *not* the same as a bionic hero...." --Ms Budding, on the
Romantic poets

Vote by replying to this e-mail by 5.00p this Friday, y'all. My taser's in
the mail, and with exams coming up, I'm feeling mighty twitchy.

Love and Dana Scully,

Andrea 'I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women' Lam