[QOTW] I hope I didnt end up sending this twice, qotw nov. 11

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Fri Nov 10 20:59:19 EST 2006

[Darn this thing doesnt indent so this will have to do] I have some rather
distressing news that needs to be addressed. Recently Greta quit being a
vegetarian after 18 years of devout celibacy from meat. In the past three
weeks Greta has gained 250 lbs. Everything that she once loved has been
replaced with filet mignon, bacon, pastrami, meat loaf, ham, turkey, fried
chicken, roast duck, New York steaks, hot dogs and meat based smoothies.
She no longer listens to the Bare Naked Women because her head phones
arn't long enough to reach her ears. Her grades have gone down as well
because all of her homework is stained with A1 sauce. As her friend I've
seen the effects of this rapid change. There have been times where I've
found her chewing on my hand, or have ran into her outside McDonalds,
selling her foils for chicken fries. I believe I speak for everyone when I
say I want the old Greta back, the one you could lift into the air as she
laughed with the glee of an innocent school girl. So this edition of QOTW
is dedicated to that Greta, the one we loved...

~"His God complex could murder her martyr complex in front of
kindergartners and puppies" *Laura Steinbergh* [It's always good when the
natural checks and balance system of Gods and martyrs works out, and
especially when it's taught to our children at a young age.]

~K."What Angelina Jolei's having another baby?" L."She's really got to
stop that." K."Yeah I think shes gone too far now." *Kelton Artuso and
Lucy Ehrenfeld* [Somebody has got to stop this madness...Make sure to
catch the romantic exploits of Kelton and Lucy as they take the stage of
this years winter play, The Importance of Being Ernest!]

~"Naked people are great." *Larry* [No wonder he teaches life drawing...]

~"You wouldn't say im acquainted with my lover. I hope not, anyway." *Ms.
Siporin* [I could not have said truer words myself]

~"Its not going to happen miracuosly. Well it might if Jesus, well, comes
to talk to you, bet I don't think..." *Ms. Grant* [If Jesus were to come
babbling to you in Aramaic with his hands in the air would you even be
able to discern him from anyone else in this school?]

~"Apparently, since early in the 20th century, Jesus has given up on
healing the sick, and succuring the poor, and has all of his energy
dedicated to higher math. And to talking to little old ladies in the
[Illegible word 1] south about it. And [Illegible word 2] call me."
*Elizabeth A.* [This was scawled on the back of a receipt for a $10.76
bulk purchase of sour candy from Sugar Heaven, the cashiers name was
Meghan.]

~"Summer Bible School. We Thank GOD For the Twenty Children that
Attended." *Church in Melrose* [You sensing the religous undertone yet?]

~"I went clubbing last night...I was really afraid I was going to run into
Conor Detweiler." *Ms. Jackman* [Sometimes I wonder if Ms. Jackman likes
saying things like this to her students just so she can appear once a week
in Email form.]

~"I'm not on you, I'm around you: there's a difference" *Max Wilt to Kate
Potter* [Like we havn't heard this one before -__-"]

~"Let's see," fumbles through his stuff looking for a folder until he
finds the right one, "ah yes Geek 1." *Mr. Connoly* [It's all Greek to
me.]

[I am an indentation] As for the winner to last weeks, it ended in a
rather anti-climactic tie between Nicky and Alex George.

[I am one as well] Well thats all folks, this was kinda long and prolly
all blabber on my part. Until next time,

Nolan [Anime smiley face *^_^*] Epstein