[QOTW] QOTW for November 5

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Nov 5 22:40:56 EST 2006

Hello all, here's a slightly late, but otherwise normal (whatever that
means) Quote of the Week! Appologies for the time, a fencing tournament,
and a spanish quiz, and an english essay, and a math test prevented me
from doing this sooner. Better late then never! Here are this week's
quotes:

"Okay; More Jesus, less  beer."
-Laura Webb, Bryn Mawr freshman, describing her highschool epiphany.

F: "So what are you?"
B: "I'm a green triangle."
F: "Oh, I thought you were a Christmas tree."
B: "No, I'm Jewish.
-Exchange between Frederique and Ben Saffron on Halloween costumes.

"If I can befriend a grumpy cat, then what can't I do?"
-Emily Hall

"If Socrates saw America, he'd probably die. He'd be, like, what the
FUCK???" -Dennis (UChicago) during a discussion on the wonderfully
homogeneous population of ancient Athens.

"Women vote? What the hell?!"
-Caitlin (UChicago) impersonating a Socrates that saw America and hadn't
died quite yet.

"I wonder if you could make the molecule PmS... no, it'd probably be too
unstable."
-Nick Pittman

"The procrastination monster ate my homework"
-Mera

"Too bad you came in late, Meg."
-Ms. Jackman, holding a mostly empty vodka bottle

"Just go as yourself."
-Laura to Sarah Schofield, who wanted a slutty Halloween costume

"To be fair, dear, she wasn't a secret, and she was my lesbian husband."
-Alex George

Kudos to Emily Hall, her submissions kind of carried this week's QOTW.
And The winner of last week's QOTW is *drumrole*

Ms. Jackman!

"Okay, so say I was-no wait, I'm not going to anthropomorthize here." -Ms.
Jackman, explaining molecular orientation/ learning from past mistakes

Those were all the good quotes. I mean that in the most realistic way
possible, half of the submissions I got wither did not make any sense or
just flat out sucked. SAY FUNNIER THINGS PEOPLE! And them submit them.

Will "De Baja? Haha!" Sanna