[QOTW] Shiny New E-mail System for QOTW!

qotw-admin at qotw.net qotw-admin at qotw.net
Wed May 12 17:17:23 EDT 2004

Members of Quote of the Week,

Quote of the Week has something new and shiny to play with. This message
is being sent through our new mailing list server (did I mention it is
shiny?). Hopefully if you all get this then everything is working great
and your next batch of quoty goodness will come through this new system.

The only thing that's changed is how you sub/unsubscribe to the Quote of
the Week and Honorable Mentions. Instructions will be posted.

Future Quoters should contact Reilly for instructions on how to use the
new system to send out mail.

- QOTW Management