[QOTW] Honorable Mentions 3/8

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Mar 8 22:41:19 EDT 2020

Hello quote enthusiasts,

Here are the quotes that left for vacation early this week:

 "So I have the Rickroll song stuck in my head but I don't think anyone
Rickrolled me. I think I auto-Rickrolled." --Milo

 "Can I just use my theological calculus and say God says it's true?"
--Collin

 "You can vote on QOTW if you want, but it doesn't matter because it's
already decided that this week's winner will be Joe Biden" --Christopher
Maffucci-Fitanides

 Anonymous student: Ms. Grant, what did the clergy do?
 Ms. Grant: Well, they prayed for people's souls, copied books, had sex
with each other...

 "You are mad fake." --Kate to Ms. Eskelund

 --Wilder "so glad seniors get an extra week off from school to stress
out about college decisions [1]" Perkins

Links:
------
[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0