[QOTW] Honorable Mentions Exam Week

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Jan 20 15:07:21 EST 2020

Hi,

I hope everyone is having a relaxing and un-stressful exam period
(laughs cruely to self).  People were not as witty as usual this week,
which I blame on the Iranian World War III/ Midterm induced paranoia.
Here are the leftover quotes and have fun:

“Mmm, basil DNA, my favorite snack.” —Lila

You should slip a ransom note under Ms. Jackman’s door saying ‘computer
or else’” —Amelia O. on exam accommodations

“I will book the booking booking bookingly.” —Elias

“Yeah, I just got Soleimani-ed on that test.” —Chris, after failing a
test

Thanks and Good Luck,
Chris "Right Heir to the Danish Throne" MF