[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, November 4, 2007

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Nov 4 10:37:23 EST 2007

"If you're reading an article about HOV lanes and it doesn't mention HOT
lanes then it's not worth the cells in your eyes to absorb the light."
- Alex Cohen, Commonwealth class of '97, on high occupancy vehicle and
high occupancy toll lanes.

"Have any other presidents sent their sperm into the future?"
-Danny Moraff

"If you never look up, you might get hit by a piano."
-Peter Hall

"How do researchers spend their time?"-Ms. Mechaber
"Making mice poop?"-Ryan, in a Bio 2 conversation about research

"Severus Snape, he's a character in a popular children's novel."
-Ned to Mr. Davis, in a conversation about locks that led to greasy locks

"I needed something to say because I wasn't talking about something
germane to the topic."-Ned
"I'm sure it won't happen again."-Mr. Davis

"Assorted.  It has the root word 'to sort.'"-Ben Horn
"It has the word 'ass' in it too."-Mr. Davis