[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, March 5

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Mar 5 09:44:23 EST 2006

Anna: You're such a crazy little man.
Mr. Phillips: Hey!
Anna: Oh, sorry...little boy.

"I make most of it off tours and Kleenex." -Dylan, on his shady
Commonwealth profits

"Fortune is aiming at you and you've been shot. And that sucks for you."
-Abby

GSA announcement on homophobic parents:
Mr. Sherry: We don't want you to go to college in Massachusetts; there are
a lot of gays there.
Ms. Paul: Aren't there gay people everywhere?
Mr. Sherry: No, just in Massachusetts.

"You should have asked her to pick between the Greek onions for you." -Mr.
Conolly to Ms. Brewster, on a telemarketer who wouldn't leave her alone
while she was food shopping

"I can't wait 'til you breed." -"One of Kominsky's weird Reedie friends to
another"

"You know, if women were in power, you wouldn't have any more war. You'd
just have a lot of assassinations." -Ryan Salinas, Yale '09